The Open Debate online consultation system engages participants via
eye catching, easy-to-use websites using any number of the
- Online questionnaires
- Comment forms
- Interactive plans and maps
- News sign-up
- Facebook and Twitter profiles
This list isn't exhaustive. Because we have our own team of web developers, we can integrate all sorts of tools to make sure your online consultation works for you.
The secure Open Debate admin area enables you to monitor and manage your online consultation in-house. We can't give everything away, but here are some of the things you can do...
- Manage website text and images
- See who's participating and keep a log of any contact you've had with them
- Add details of 'offline' participants and keep a contact log
- Send out news alerts
- Respond to questions and comments
- View live questionnaire results
- Filter questionnaire results e.g. by postcode or age
- Identify key themes and issues
- Generate instant reports
Again, if there's another function you think would be useful we can build it for you.
We'd be happy to come and demo the Open Debate system to you - please get in touch.
Get in touch
If you would like more information about Open Debate, please contact:
T 01473 622263